The Paradigm Shift and How It Relates to Your Ascension- By The St. Augustine Mystic Laura Schwalm
The starting of a new year does not only bring hope and a chance to start over, many people also find that it is a time of deep reflection. So much has changed and is changing within us, so we must take the time to honor this reflective time, by understanding not just about ourselves but the world from a spiritual perspective
The paradigm shift refers to a shift in consciousness. Think of a shift in consciousness as a change in thinking to a more expansive and evolved way of thinking . It’s a revolution, a transformation, a sort of metamorphosis of the psyche. It just does not happen by chance, but rather it is driven by spiritual situations, which force us to seek change.
There is a major healing revolution sweeping through the planet. It is one that is going to profoundly affect all of humanity. At this moment in medical history, we are witnessing what is known in contemporary terms as a paradigm shift. A mature prevailing way of thinking and doing things is making way for a new understanding of health and healing. It is a transformation that is as significant as the shift from the Newtonian to the Einstienian world view of physics.
Our paradigm incorporates all of our basic assumptions about the nature of reality. It is our worldview, it’s lens through which we look at the world and it colors everything we see. This paradigm-lens is itself created and formed from the primal feelings living at the deepest levels of our heart and mind. Primal feelings and reptilian thinking are shared by all human beings, each of us having our own particular mix depending on our individual constitution and experience and on the culture in which we live. Most important in this inner mix of primal, basic feelings toward life and the world is whether love or fear rules. In ancient times the ruling paradigm was based on love for the world. Today our ruling scientific paradigm is based on fear of the world. At a deep unconscious level, but in medicine just below the surface, we live today in a fear- based paradigm. Because of this underlying fear, science and medicine assume that we must control, master and change nature in order to survive. The new paradigm now struggling to be born and challenges us to develop the courage and selflessness to master and change ourselves in order to survive.
The operating paradigm of modern medicine is that the human body is a marvelous machine that occasionally malfunctions and needs fixing. This is its basic viewpoint. Fortunately, health care has changed over the centuries, yet one aspect of healing has remained the same throughout history, the body intelligence knows how to heal itself.
The law of attraction will work for you as you get rid of the negative and cultivate the positive. The negative lowers your vibrations. The positive raises them. Pursuant to the law of attraction, “like attracts like.” As a positive, high vibration person, you will attract the positive into your life.
We are all connected to each other, the Earth and Universe. Our thoughts and our emotions is what makes up our energy. Becoming aware of our energy is helpful in healing soul wounds which manifest into physical imbalances as well as our unconscious behaviors which contribute to any of our undesirable outer world lifetime experiences.
When healing, it is important to connect to the high vibrations of the energy field that surrounds the Earth through the heart (also known as Christ consciousness). This brings an ongoing feeling of inner peace and happiness. You access this energy through deep breathing and your heart. To expand the power of your heart, shift into your heart often. Live in your heart and in the moment. Pray from your heart and meditate in your heart. Get into nature often. Flush out and let go of the painful past and stored negative thoughts and emotions. Cultivate positive thoughts and emotions and let go of negative ones..
The energy that is in us affects our thoughts and emotions and our thoughts and emotions dictates our actions unconsciously as well as consciously.
the theory behind holistic healing has vastly become popular and is now the focus of the recent paradigm shift. Holistic health focuses on the mind, body and spirit as a whole while using traditional and natural medicinal practices. Religion, spirituality, science and complementary and alternative medicine all play a role in holistic health; without each of these components, a paradigm shift would not be possible.
Religion and spirituality are a large factor in the effectiveness of medicine; even in the traditional sense. To be spiritual and live holistically means to have faith in the body and to let the body heal itself. However, without science, treatments, whether alternative or conventional, would not exist.
Science plays a huge role in health and wellness. Without science even traditional cures would not exist. Science has brought medicinal practices so far with the discoveries of cures and preventative measures towards imbalances, which cause diseases.
The new health Paradigm is awakening to the fact that all sickness and diseases are rooted in spiritual imbalances. Unconscious spiritual imbalances which cause imbalances are caused from negative and discorded thought patterns. These thought patterns hold lower emotional energies which are manifested on a unconscious level and are held in the etheric level of our aura until they are integrated.
1. Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, waking up two or three times a night. Feeling tired after you wake up and sleepy off and on during the day. There is something called the Triad Sleep Pattern that occurs for many: you sleep for about 2-3 hours, wake up, go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back to sleep again. For others, the sleep requirements have changed. You can get by on less sleep.
Accept it with it and do not worry about getting enough sleep (which often causes more insomnia). Your body will adjust to the new sleeping cycle.
2. Pressure at the crown of the head. Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and and/or down the spine.
A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, and the sensation of energy pouring in through the crown, described as “sprinkles”. This may also be experienced as pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger into the center of your head.
All this is an opening of the crown chakra. The sensations mean that you are opening up to receive divine energy.
3. Sudden waves of emotion feeling like you are on an emotional roller coaster. There is often a pressure or sense of emotions congested in the heart chakra
Accept your feelings as they come up and let them go. Go directly to your heart chakra and feel the emotion. Just feel the feeling and let it evaporate on its own.
4. Old baggage or stuff keeps coming up, and the people with whom you need to work it out (or their clones) appear in your life (karmic lessons). Completion issues. Or you may need to work through issues of self-worth, abundance, creativity, addictions, etc. The resources or people you need to help you move through these issues the universe will bring you in your every day life.
Don’t over analyze these issues. Examining them too much will keep you stuck in the cycle of having to go through them over and over again at deeper and deeper levels. Get help if you need to and walk through it. Do not try to avoid them or disassociate yourself from them. Embrace whatever comes up and thank it for helping you move ahead.
5. Changes in weight. The weight gain in the US population is overwhelming. We often gain weight because many fears we have suppressed are now coming up to the surface to be healed. We react by building up a defense. We also attempt to ground ourselves or provide bulk against increasing frequencies in our bodies (protection)
6. Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices. Some find they are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier. Try not to deny your self of what your body tells you it needs. If you are not sure, you might try muscle-testing before you choose a food to see if it’s what your body wants.
7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before. As you grow more spiritual, you are more sensitive to everything around you. Your body will tell you what it can no longer tolerate, as if it, too, is sloughing off what doesn’t serve it anymore. You might be cleansing yourself of toxins. Some people find they often have a white residue in their mouth, much like that of runners at the end of a race.
Advice: Include 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed olive oil or coconut oil on an empty stomach before your first meal in the a.m. Put oil in mouth for 10-15 minutes (don’t swallow, whatever you do), then spitting it out into the toilet or garbage.
8. Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity.
8a. Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as transparent. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but redness. You may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are closed. Colors appear more vivid —
Your vision is changing in many ways — you are experiencing new ways of seeing. Be patient. Whatever you do, do not be afraid. Hazy vision maybe relieved by yawning.
Increased or decreased hearing. Hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns.Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia– you can’t always make out what people are saying, as if you can no longer translate your own language. Some hear strange voices in their dreams, as if someone is hovering near them.
Surrender to it. Let it come through. Listen. Your ears are adjusting to new frequencies.
8. Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste.
9. Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Anger produces outbreaks around the mouth and chin. Dermatitis and eczema many times accompany healing an episode from the past. When individuals work through most of the issue, their conditions are released.
Learn to work through your “stuff” You may be sloughing off toxins and bringing emotions to the surface. When there is an issue to be released and you are trying to repress it, your skin will express the issue for you until you process the emotions.
10. Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed and into action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. The fatigue usually follows great shifts. This is a time of integration, so give into it.
During this time try to roll with the nature of the energy. Don’t fight it. Be gentle with yourself. Take naps if you are tired. Write your novel if you are too energized to sleep. Take advantage of the type of energy.
11. Changes in prayer or meditation. Not feeling the same sensations as before. Not having the same experience of being in contact with Spirit. Difficulty in focusing.
You may be in more instant and constant communion with Spirit now and the sensation may therefore be altered. You will adapt to this new feeling. You are actually thinking and acting in partnership with Spirit most of the time now.
]12. Power surges. All of a sudden you are heated from head to toe. It is a momentary sensation, but uncomfortable. In contrast, some people have felt inexplicably cold or heat.
13. A range of physical manifestations. Headaches, backaches, neck pains, flu-like symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive problems, muscular spasms or cramps, racing heartbeat, chest pains, changes in sexual desire, numbness or pain in the limbs, and involuntary vocalizations or bodily movements. Some of us have even had old conditions from childhood reappear briefly for healing.
14. Looking younger. Yippee! As you clear emotional issues and release limiting beliefs and heavy baggage from the past, you are actually lighter. Your frequency is higher. You love yourself and life more. You begin to resemble the perfect you that you really are.
15. Vivid dreams. Sometimes the dreams are so real that you wake up confused. You may even have lucid dreams in which you are in control. Many dreams may be mystical or carry messages for you.
16. Events that completely alter your life: Death, divorce, change in job status, loss of home, illness, and/or other catastrophes — sometimes several at once! Forces that cause you to slow down, simplify, change, re-examine who you are and what your life means to you.
17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations. You feel a compelling need to “find yourself” and your true potentiality and life’s purpose.
18. Emotional and mental confusion. A feeling that you need to get your life straightened out
19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extroverted activities.
20. Creativity bursts. Receiving images, ideas, music, and other creative inspirations at an often overwhelming rate.
Be sure to record these inspirations, for Spirit is speaking to you about how you might fulfill your purpose and contribute to the healing of the planet.
21. A perception that time is accelerating. It seems that way because you have had so many changes introduced into your life at an unprecedented rate. The number of changes seems to be growing.
22. A sense of impendingness. There is a feeling that something is about to happen. This can create anxiety.
Remember that there is nothing to worry about. Things are definitely happening, but anxiety only creates more problems for you. All your thoughts — positive or negative– are prayers. There is nothing to fear.
23. Impatience. You know better, but sometimes you can’t help it. You want to get on with what seems to be coming your way. Uncertainty is not comfortable. Learn to live with the uncertainty, knowing that nothing comes to you until you are ready. Impatience is really a lack of trust in yourself not just others.
24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation
25. A feeling that you are somehow different. A disquieting sense that everything in your life feels new and altered, that you have left your old self behind. You have. You are much greater than you can possibly imagine. There is more to come.
26. “Teachers” appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey. people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature, etc. Teachers may appear to be negative or positive when you are trapped in polarity thinking, but, from a transcendent perspective, they are always perfect.
27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you and “speaks to you” at the most profound levels. Suddenly you are gaining a perspective that you would never have considered before.
28. You are moving through learning and personal issues and evolving spiritually at a rapid pace. But, it is important to remember that things will come to you when they are ready to be healed. Not sooner
29. Some people report feeling surrounded by beings at night or having the sensation of being touched or talked to. Often they will wake with a start. Some also feel their body orbed vibrate. The vibrations are caused by energetic changes after emotional clearing has taken place.
Being this is a sensitive topic all I can say is maybe you will feel better blessing or smudging your bed before you sleep.
30. Visions, “illusions”, numbers, and symbols. Seeing things that have spiritual importance for you. Noticing how numbers appear synchronistically in your awareness. Everything has a message if you take the time to look. I enjoy the experience of “getting the messages.” What fun!
31. Increased integrity. You realize that it is time for you to seek and speak your truth. It suddenly seems important for you to become more authentic, more yourself. Listen to your heart. If your guidance tells you not to do something, speak up and take action. Say “no”. Likewise, you must also say “yes” to that which compels you. You must risk displeasing others without guilt in order to attain spiritual sovereignty.
32. Harmony with seasons and cycles. You are becoming more tuned to the seasons, the phases of the moon and natural cycles. More awareness of your place in the natural world. A stronger connection to the earth.
33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions. When you are around, lightbulbs flicker, the computer locks up, or the radio goes haywire.
Advice: Call on your angels, guides, or Grace Elohim to fix it or put up a field of protection of light around the machine. Surround your car with bluelight. Laugh.
34. Increased synchronicity and many small miracles. Look for more of these. Synchronistic events tell you if you are heading in the right direction or making the correct choices. Honor these clues and you cannot go astray. Spirit uses synchronicity to communicate to you. That’s when you begin to experience daily miracles.
35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness. Thinking of someone and immediately hearing from them. More synchronicities. Having sudden insights about patterns or events from the past. Clairvoyance, out-of-body experiences, and other psychic phenomena. Intensified sensitivity and knowing. Awareness of one’s essence and that of others. Channeling angelic and Christ-consciousness energies.
36. Communication with Spirit. Contact with angels,divine entities.or spirit guides
37. A sense of Oneness with all. A direct experience of this Wholeness. Transcendent awareness.
38. Moments of joy and bliss. A deep abiding sense of peace and knowing that you are never alone.
39. Integration. You become emotionally, psychologically, physically, and spiritually stronger and clearer. You feel as if you are in alignment with your Higher Self.
40. Living your purpose. You know you are finally doing what you came to earth for. New skills and gifts are emerging, especially healing ones Listen to your heart. Your passion leads you to where you must go.
41. Feeling closer to animals and plants. To some people, animals now seem to be more “human” in their behavior. Wild animals are less afraid. Plants respond to your love and attention more than ever. Some may even have messages for you.
42. Seeing beings of other dimensions. The veil between dimensions is thinner, so it is not surprising.
43. Seeing a person’s true form or seeing loved ones with a different face — past life or parallel life.
44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires more quickly and efficiently.
45. Left-brain fogginess. Your psychic abilities, your intuitive knowing, your feeling and compassion, your ability to experience your body, your visioning, your expressiveness all emanate from the right brain. You may discover that if you allow your heart and your right brain to lead you, the left will then be activated appropriately to support you. And someday we will be well-balanced, using both hemispheres with mastery.
46. Dizziness. This occurs when you are ungrounded. Perhaps you have just cleared a big emotional issue and your body is adjusting to your “lighter” state. Make sure to ground yourself by eating protein. Sometimes “comfort food” feels right. Don’t make any food right or wrong for you. Use your guidance to know what you need at any given moment. Take your shoes off and put your feet in the grass for a couple of minutes or sit in nature.
47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones. Your body is not grounded or perhaps your life is out of balance either way we become accident prone Learn to slow down and pay attention. Be mindful about what you are doing. Feel your feelings when they come up. Stay in the present. Surround yourself with loving and supportive people and things.
48. Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release.
49. Faster hair and nail growth.
50. A desire to find your twin flame or soulmate More than ever before, the idea that we can have a relationship that matches who we are seems more desirable.
Advice: The truth is, we have to love ourselves and where we are right now before we can attract a more “perfect” mate. The work begins at home.
51. Memories surface. Body memories, suppressed memories, images of past lives and/or parallel lives. We are healing and integrating all our “selves”
52. Stronger connection to nature
Previously your attitude to nature may have been “take it or leave it”. Now, you have a deep appreciation for all of nature, the colors and the shapes. You start to welcome the seasons whereas you used to dread winter.
53.Sudden awareness of recurring patterns or relationships
You may have been living out the same old patterns for decades but suddenly you become aware of it. You may realize that you always destroy what you create, always pick unavailable partners or always attract dependant people – the list is endless. This is great, becoming aware is the first step in eradicating it.
54. A desire to “find yourself”, change your social group, behavior, job etc.
Your material needs have been met and there is still a longing for more. You may start to question who you really are and start to see that your current life may not have been a conscious choice and is more of a by product. Before you can consciously choose you may find yourself stripping away layers to reconnect with you, the spiritual you.
55. An increase in occurrences of coincidence
Better known as synchronicity, favorable people and beneficial circumstance start to appear with exactly what you need. Answers to questions are revealed to you through signs and messages. Synchronicties is a sign you are on the right track and that you are aware of these miracles happening around you.
56. Quicker manifestations
releasing blockages allows abundance to flow to you. Being in alignment with a higher vibration results in quicker and more beneficial manifestations to be received by you. Be aware of your thoughts so you get what you really want or better.
57. Internal changing
Change and growth are taking place
The discomfort people experience during the ascension process usually comes from an increased by resistance. In order to deal with anxiety it is best to know that all is exactly as it should be and you are having the human experience of growth, let go and roll with it. When discomfort strikes, ask yourself where or what you are resisting and let it go.
The ascension process is an evolutionary process, which on a spiritual level, involves the raising and expansion of human consciousness. This will create a much more highly evolved planet and a much more highly evolved human being. This results is a more fine-tuned awareness of the interconnectedness of all things; it also allows one access to the higher dimensions/planes of reality (levels of consciousness) beyond the physical 3D level of awareness. Ascension, and the signs and symptoms associated with it, are occurring on a personal and planetary level.
If you are suffering from physical ascension symptoms such as anxiety, hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, extreme sensitivities, or any of the other physical, mental or spiritual manifestations which go along with spiritual awakening you may want to work with someone to make the healing process a smoother transition. If this is the case please feel free to check out my holistic and spiritual services by going to http://pureenergyhealer.com.
Looking to learn holistic and spiritual principals and practices that not only heal but balance the body, mind, and spirit and you are in the New York area check out my meet up by going to meetup.com/holistic-and-spiritual-transitions/ and meetup.com/holistic-and-spiritual-transitions-in-st-augustine/