Healing with Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, by Master Psychic Healer, Laura Schwalm
I am a person who has a sensitive nervous system. My most dominant psychic ability is clairsentience, I can perceive energy through my nervous system. This is a benefit of having a sensitive nervous system.
Some of the down falls of having a sensitive nervous system is I can suffer from allergies, chronic sinus, anxiety, and digestive issues if I do not eat properly and incorporate certain lifestyle practices into my every day life. Throughout my journey of trying to heal myself, hence master healer, I have tried allot of different things to create balance and wellness into my life. One of my daily practices that I saw results within my overall health and well being is the practice of oil pulling.
Everyone knows that feeling out of balances causes physical imbalances, but most people are unconscious of how those imbalances show up as physical,emotional, mental, and spiritual imbalances. One way to create balance and combat the affects of being out of balance physically is to incorporate oil pulling into your health and lifestyle regiment.
Oil Pulling has been used for thousands of years as a way to detoxing and cleansing the body of harmful toxins, by simply using it as a mouth wash. The oil acts like a cleanser. When you put it in your mouth and work around your teeth and gums it pulls out bacteria and other debris.
Oil pulling has been known to flush out Candida, fungal infections and heal digestive issues.
Virgin coconut oil is largely comprised of medium chain fatty acids, which are sent directly to the liver for energy rather than storage, and is considered to be a natural whole food.
There are many different health benefits from doing oil pulling, but to get the maximum benefits one should incorporate it into their everyday morning rituals. The best time to do oil pulling is in the morning on an empty stomach. Use one table spoon of cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil and swish around your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes. Make the oil reaches all four corners of the mouth and do not vigorously gargle, just swish.
As you continue swishing the oil will become a thinner and milky color and consistency. Be very careful to not swallow, because swishing activates enzymes that help draw out the toxins, making the oil full of bad bacteria and other harmful toxins.
We all have several different kinds of bacteria,our mouths are the homes to billions of bacteria, viruses,fungi, and other parasites and their toxins.
These toxins cause plaque which causes tooth decay and gingivitis, a disease of the gums. Oil Pulling should be a part of everyday oral health care, but has over one hundred different uses! Everything from lowering your cholesterol to whitening your teeth.
It is possible to use a variety of different oils to oil pull. Sesame Oil which is high in antioxidants and has a high concentrate of Vitamin E and polyunsaturated fatty acids which help lower cholesterol and help prevent cavities and gingivitis.
Olive Oil is also found to be very high in antioxidants as well, but in my opinion coconut oil is the best tasting as well as has the most healing uses and benefits.
Bellow I have listed over one hundred ways to heal and use Refined Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
1.Use as a basic lotion
2. mix with an aromatherapy oil (living well or doTerra oils) to make a deodorant
5. Use as a diaper cream (just rub on baby’s bottom)
6. In making your own toothpaste, just add baking soda!
7.To lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin
8.To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
9.To support healthy thyroid functio
10. In homemade without the high PUFA vegetable oils
11. a natural sunscreen
12. make natural and homemade soap and lotions
13.To get rid of cradle cap on baby- just massage in to head, leave on for a few minutes and gently rinse with a warm wash cloth
14. Topically to kill yeast or yeast infections
15. As a delicious tropical massage oil
16. It’s high Lauric acid and MCFA content helps boost metabolism
17. A tiny dab rubbed on your hands and then through hair will help get rid of frizz
18. As an intensive nighttime facial moisturizer
19. Mixed with equal parts sugar for a sugar scrub
20. Rubbed on lips as a natural chap stick
21. Topically, can help skin heal faster after injury or infection
22. Directly on the perineum to help heal after birth
23. As an incredibly intensive natural conditioner- Rub into dry hair, put a shower cap on and leave for several hour
24. On feet to fight athlete’s foot or tor fungus
25. In place of Lanolin cream on nursing nipples to sooth irritation (also great for baby!)
26. Can help sooth psoriasis or eczema
27. There is some evidence which shows coconut oil helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease
28. With apple cider vinegar to get rid of lice
30. In healthy brain boosting snack for kids when used to make natural coconut cookies
31. In a filling and energy boosting smoothies
32. Rub coconut oil on the inside of your nose to help alleviate allergy symptoms
33. Nursing moms can take 3-4 tablespoons a day (and Vitamin D) to increase milk supply and nutrients
34. There is some evidence that coconut oil helps digestion and may even kill intestinal parasites or yeast
35. Mix a tablespoon with a tablespoon of chia seeds for an all-day energy boost (do NOT take this at night!)
36. Can help improve insulin levels
37. Oil pulling with coconut oil and a drop of oregano oil helps improve gum health
38. lower cholesterol
39.Blend a tablespoon into hot tea to help speed recovery from cold or flu
40. In bug off remedy
41. As a replacement for vegetable oils in any recipe
42. Better for high-temperature cooking than olive or vegetable oils
43. Can help reduce appearance of varicose vein
44. After initial heat is gone, can help speed healing of sunburn
45. Is an immediate source of energy when eaten and isn’t stored as fat
46. As a natural personal lubricant that won’t disturb vaginal flora
47. As a naturally antibacterial skin cream
48. As a natural shave cream and after shave lotion
49.When used consistently on skin it can help get rid of cellulite
50. To season cast iron skillets
51. It’s anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis
52. Can reduce the itch of mosquito bites
53. Can help resolve acne when used regularly
54. Can be rubbed into scalp daily to stimulate hair growth
55. speed ear infection healing by putting in the ear
56. On split ends to de-frizz
57. A small amount can be rubbed into real leather to soften and condition (shiny leather only… test a small area first)
58. By itself as a great tanning oil
59. Mixed with salt to remove dry skin on feet
60. Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily
61. Can help improve sleep when taken daily
62. Can be used to speed healing of fungal infections when taken internally and used externally
63.A tablespoon melted into a cup of warm tea can help sooth a sore throat
64. To help sooth the itch of chicken pox or poison ivy
65. It has been shown to increase absorption of calcium and magnesium
66. Internally as part your oral health protocol
67. Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and anxiety
68. By itself as a natural deodorant
69. By itself or with baking soda as a naturally whitening toothpaste
70. For pets struggling with skin issues when used externally
71. Some evidence suggests that the beneficial fats in coconut oil are helpful for those with Autism
72. Mix with peppermint oil and make a vapor rub
73. As a safe cooking oil for deep frying
74. A tablespoon taken before each meal can help improve digestion
75. Can be taken in warm ginger tea to sooth heartburn or nausea
76. As a completely natural baby lotion
77. On hands after doing dishes to avoid dry skin
78. Mixed with catnip, rosemary, or mint and it becomes a natural bug repellent
79. Can be used on mom’s nipple and baby’s mouth to help treat thrush
80. Many use it as an anti-aging facial moisturizer
81. Is a brain boosting snack
82. Can be used internally and externally to speed recovery from UTIs
83. When taken regularly, it can help fight candida
84. When taken regularly, it can boost hormone production
85. Can relieve the pain of hemorrhoids when used topically
86. Can boost circulation and
87. On cuticles to help nails grow
88. Rub into elbows daily to help alleviate dry, flaky elbows
89. Add to smoothies to give them a nutritional boost
90. Internally during pregnancy to help provide baby necessary fats for development (especially when taken with Fermented Cod Liver Oil)
91. In any recipes where vegetable oils are used
92. body balm
93. treat yeast infection.
94. Naturally clears up cold sores
95. Ingesting coconut oil daily can help with allergy symptoms
96. Ingesting coconut daily can increase mental alertness
97. combats brain fog
98. Helps with balancing sugar levels
99. helps heal halitosis
100. helps heal ezema
101. Suppoets the nervous system
102. Is a heart healthy food
103. Supports adrenal Health
If you are looking to create wellness in your life coconut oil pulling is a simple spiritual ritual which creates balances and wellness to everyday life. I hope you enjoyed this blog on oil pulling
Laura Schwalm is a Master Psychic Healer who offers workshops in the New York City area. http://www.meetup.com/holistic-and-spiritual-transitions/ She also offers psychic readings, soul readings and spiritual advising and holistic health coaching through her website http://pureenergyhealer.com
Healing with Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, by Master Psychic Healer, Laura Schwalm
Hey I am so grateful I found your web site, I really
found you by mistake, while I was searching on Aol for something else,
Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and
a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb jo.
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to
read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.
I’ll certainly return.
For most up-to-date information you have to pay a visit internet and on internet I found this web page
as a best web page for most up-to-date updates.
Pretty! Thiis has been an extremely wonderful article.
Thanks for providing this information.
I really lie reading through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, thanks for permigting me to comment!
I have to thank yyou foor the efforts you’ve put in writing this site.
I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts
from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has
encouraged me to get my own, personal website now 😉
Thank yoou for the auspiicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look acvanced to more added agreeable frdom you! However, how
can we communicate?
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit aand sources back to
ypur weblog? My blog is in the exact same nichee as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the
information you present here. Please let me know if this alright
with you. Thanks!
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled pon your blog and in axcession capital to assert hat I acquire actually enjoyed
account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be sbscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your
next post thank you once again.
Hello there! I just would like too offer you a big thumbs up for the great information you’ve got here on thhis post.
I’ll be returning to your blog for more soon.
Greate article. Keep posting such kind of informaation oon youyr site.
Im reallly impressed by your site.
Hey there, You have done a great job. I will certainly
digg iit and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.
It’s amazing in favor of me to have a website, which is useful for my know-how. thanks admin|
How goes it, good web site you have there
that’s good, thanks for sharing,.. I think this is great blog
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
Great write-up, I¡¦m regular visitor of one¡¦s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
pretty valuable material, overall I believe this is worth a bookmark, thanks
Major thanks for the article.Really thank you! Will read on