A Sacred space is an energetic place to practice daily Spiritual practices and rituals. It is a private space where one can relax,renew and heal. As you access this space, you get closer to universal consciousness,one, and your heart. In short- it’s a space one goes to connected with the divine.
A simple method for creating a sacred space:
1. Decide what you want in your Inner Sanctuary – What are you seeking? Serenity, guidance, creativity, calm, inspiration, clarity, relaxing….
2. In your mind’s eye, imagine yourself sitting in this space. How does it make you feel? This space is just for you. Decorate the space with your imagination. Choose what tastes, sounds, smells, looks and feels good to you. Choose objects that give you energy, inspire or help you.
3. Imagine a color that represents this Inner Sanctuary space. What color brings you the feelings of what you are seeking Sacred Space within your Inner Sanctuary? Your inner sanctuary color may be set or it may change with time. Personally, I use the color of yellow-gold; it’s the highest vibration we can hold within the human body. Avoid white as it’s frequency is too high to hold inside the body for extended time. Feel free to experiment and notice the difference using different colors.
4. Drop in or match this color with your crown chakra at the top of your head. This energetic vibration re-sets your physical and non-physical bodies to a vibration of ‘sacred space within a sanctuary’. Notice how that feels in the body.
5. Start each day bringing this color to the top of your head. Tune into yourself throughout the day and re-connect with this Sacred Space in your Inner Sanctuary. Notice your prayers, visualizations and intentions are more effective.
In today’s fast paced world there never seems to be enough time. Creating a sacred space gives individuals an opportunity to nurture the soul. It isn’t important weather you delegate a room or chair where you can sit for 20 minutes every morning to connect with your higher self,pray, set goals and intentions.
Interested in getting a reading or Spiritual Healing? https://pureenergyhealer.com
Interested in Learning different Holistic and Spiritual Practices? http://www.meetup.com/holistic-and-spiritual-transitions/